What we do
- Advocate for getting Helmets On Heads
- Give helmets away
- Raise safety awareness
- Exchange helmets that do not fit correctly
- Exchange helmets that have been compromised
- Advocate for using safe practices in all of areas of life
- Safety Presentations
- Helmets On Heads is a 501c3 nonprofit funded by community donations.
- Your tax deductible gift of any amount is greatly appreciated.
- Wheels don’t move until helmet is on
- Always fasten the chin strap
- Never ride immediately following a reck, you may have a concussion
- Be aware of your surroundings
- Be knowledgable in how to operate the machine
- Never ride alone
- Always assess the terrain
- We are a nonprofit 501c3
- We have no paid staff
- We are funded through Donations, State Grants, Amazon Smile, Fred Meyer Community Rewards and Local Business sponsorships.
Meet the Team
Founder & CEO